Thursday, October 18, 2007

10.18 Birthday Morning

10.18 Birthday number 1.

Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday dear Sammy, Happy Birthday to me ♬ Yay! Finally my birthday! =D

My birthday started with an early present from 아라! Was filled with funny things like gum.. made with Finnish Xylitol! kkkkk Loved it. (Thank you!)

My very first birthday present

My birthday started at a very very early 6:30 am. Recieved a birthday package from Korea, but needed to go all the way to a far far post office to pick it up. Wanted to get it immediately so decided to go early in the morning and in the meanwhile, watch the sunrise as well! Virko was sooooooooooo nice and offered to help. =) (I'm sure he regreted it later..kkk)


Climbing Laajavuori with the sun

A perfect birthday morning =)

Watching my first sunrise as 21...

Virko, wondering why he had offered to help..=)

Virko doing all the work, cramming the too big & heavy package onto his bike (He managed so well, balancing the package with one hand and steering his bike with the other.. was very impressed !)

Finally arriving home from a 3 hour journey

Our bikes, mission well accomplished!

Happily running home

Got a bunch of stuff from home which made me even happier! Wondered if my birthday morning could have been any better..

(Thank you soooo much again Virko! Could never have done it without you =D)

No comments: